Subject to the following provisions, BP Ergo warrants its branded products to be free from defects in material and workmanship as long as the original purchaser owns them. To entitle the warranty services, customer should retain the sales contract or invoice for validation. This warrant is non-transferable and starts from date of delivery.
|2||Connect – 75/50/30|
|5||Avail 50 / 30 / Bench / Desk|
|Storages / Pedestals|
|1||Metal – Pedestal / Storage / Credenza||5 Years|
|2||Wooden – Pedestal / Storage / Credenza|
|Storages / Pedestals|
BP Ergo shall repair or replace with comparable product (at BP Ergo’s discretion), free of charge, any BP Ergo branded product or component manufactured that fails under normal commercial office use.
Some natural variations occurring in wood or other natural materials are inherent to their character and not considered defects. BP Ergo does not warrant the colorfastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of these materials. Additionally, a Customer’s Own Material (COM) selected by, and used at the request of, a user is not warranted.
The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the date of delivery:
- All Wooden component and fixtures, hinges are warranted for 1 year from the date of delivery
- Special Job Request (SJR) products are warranted for 1 Year from the date of delivery
- Seating cantilever/sledge/4-legged base, seating gas lift, glides, castors, polymer-based components, structural components, stacking chairs, are warranted for 5 years from the date of delivery
- Seating control mechanisms are warranted for 3 years from the date of delivery
- Glass, tempered glass are warranted for 1 month from the date of delivery
This warranty does not apply to:
- Scratches, dents, stains, wrinkle, colour-fading, weaning/beading of fabric/leather including other changes developed due to normal wear and tear of the Products during usage.
- Modifications or attachments to the product not approved by BP Ergo
- Products not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings
- Products installed or repaired by parties not duly authorized by BP Ergo
- Products used for rental purposes
- Does not apply to slides, locks and other hardware.
- Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which is handled under separate terms
- Material upholstery & surface (including panel and seating upholstery fabrics / mesh, Melamine Faced Chipboard, laminates, surface treatments on metal components, other covering materials) , accessories, stationary supplies, keyboard drawer and central drawer
- Purchase of installation services only
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, BP ERGO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BP ERGO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
This warranty applies only for products sold by BP Ergo or by authorized BP Ergo Dealer. Your BP Ergo Dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. To obtain service under this warranty please contact your BP Ergo Dealer.